Promising new designer Joel Escalona from Mexico brings much needed fun and creativity to our basic daily-use USB devices.
First of all, the name of the "BOMB-USB Mass Storage" drive is absolute genius, connecting the 'mass storage' USB feature with a design shape of 'mass destruction' bomb. In contrast to the current trend of diminishing tiny USB drives, the design is not very portable but provides ample space for alot of flash memory and mass storage.
His other cleverly named Asterisco (spanish for asterisk) design is a high speed 4-way USB Hub in the shape of, wait for it... Asterisk. The clean minimalistic design absolutely fits a USB hub, as it provides comfortable evenly spaced USB ports.
This USB is a Weapon of Mass Storage
1. Creative USB Designs - New designs and concepts for USB devices that bring fun and creativity to everyday storage solutions.
2. Naming Innovation - Innovative and clever names that connect the design and functionality of USB devices, adding a unique marketing aspect.
3. Functional USB Hubs - USB hubs with unique and creative designs that provide convenience and functionality to users.
1. Consumer Electronics - Opportunity for consumer electronics companies to create and market unique USB designs that stand out in the market.
2. Design and Branding - Opportunity for designers and branding agencies to collaborate and create innovative and creative USB device concepts for businesses and individuals.
3. Retail and E-commerce - Opportunity for retail and e-commerce businesses to offer a wide range of creative USB designs that cater to different customer preferences and needs.