The BodyBrew Bod is a cold brew coffee maker that brews coffee using cold water. While most people hot brew coffee, it can also be made with cold water. The cold brewing process takes a lot longer but is claimed to both be healthier and also provide a better flavor.
The BodyBrew Bod's design resembles an hourglass. Users simply have to mix two cups of ground coffee and three cups of water in an extraction chamber and let it brew for 12 to 24 hours depending on just how strong they want their extract. Once that's done, they can simply flip it over, allowing the unit to decant the extract into a separate chamber that can be removed and stored.
Coffee is like a good curry or roast in that it tastes better when prepared at lower temperatures over a long period of time.
The BodyBrew Takes the Heat Out Of Coffee Brewing
1. Cold Brew Coffee - The rise in popularity of cold brew coffee has opened up opportunities for companies to develop more efficient and innovative cold brewing methods.
2. Healthy Drinking Habits - The trend towards healthy drinking habits has created opportunities for companies producing coffee makers that use alternative brewing methods that are said to be healthier and have better flavor.
3. Sustainable Coffee Production - The growing interest in sustainable and eco-friendly coffee production and consumption habits has created opportunities for companies developing coffee makers that produce less waste and require fewer resources.
1. Kitchen Appliances - Companies in the kitchen appliances industry can capitalize on the growing demand for innovative and efficient coffee makers.
2. Food and Beverage - Businesses in the food and beverage industry can cater to the trend towards healthier and more sustainable coffee production and consumption.
3. E-commerce - The trend towards online shopping has presented opportunities for e-commerce businesses specializing in selling innovative and unique coffee makers.