As acne sufferers will attest, breakouts don't just happen on the face and Versed is addressing this with its new collection for body acne. While there are tons of face mists that are designed to diminish current breakouts and prevent future ones, Versed's Back-Up Plan Acne-Control Body Mist recognizes that "breakouts happen here, there and everywhere." The body mist contains 2% salicylic acid and other acne-fighting superstars ingredients like tea tree oil and witch hazel. Together, this potent combination fights bacteria, controls excess oil, reduces inflammation and calms redness.
Versed also offers a grown-up Keep The Peace Acne-Calming Cream Cleanser and the Game Over Acne Drying Treatment in its new collection of acne-fighting solutions.
Image Credit: Versed
Versed's Body Acne Mist Fights "Blemishes from the Neck Down"
1. Body Acne Solutions - A trend of new and innovative body-focused acne solutions with powerful ingredients is emerging in skincare.
2. Acne-fighting Mists - Facial mists with acne-fighting ingredients are expanding into the body skincare market creating new opportunities for innovation.
3. Multi-step Acne Regimen - A trend towards a comprehensive approach to acne treatment is becoming more popular as brands offer complete solutions for facial and body acne care.
1. Skincare Industry - The skincare industry has an opportunity to develop new and effective body-focused acne solutions.
2. Beauty Retail Industry - Beauty retailers can capitalize on the trend of comprehensive acne treatment by offering complete regimens that cover both facial and body acne.
3. Natural & Organic Skincare Industry - Natural & organic skincare brands can take advantage of the trend towards powerful acne-fighting ingredients in body acne solutions by providing more sustainable, chemical-free alternatives to consumers.