The covers have just come off the all-new BMW M4 CS. The newest member in the automaker's lineup is meant to be a bridge between the ultra-rare and hardcore M4 GTS and the normal M4 available to all. The new two-door boasts 460 horsepower and a limited top speed of 174 mph. It has a racier look than the regular M4 yet the exterior isn't as performance-focused as the GTS model it sits under.
Like the GTS, the BMW M4 CS will be put into limited production, with only 3,000 units planned. That won't make a huge dent in overall sales, but that's not what this model is meant to do. The BMW M4 CS is meant to bring eyeballs to the brand and to tell rivals that the Bavarian automaker is dead set on filling every gap in its lineup.
The All-new BMW M4 Cs Features More Power and a Racier Look
1. Limited Production Sportscars - The limited production of sportscars like the BMW M4 CS creates exclusivity and high demand among automobile enthusiasts.
2. Bridging the Gap - Models like the BMW M4 CS bridge the gap between ultra-rare, high-performance cars and the more accessible options, appealing to a wider range of consumers.
3. Racier Look - Sportscars with a racier aesthetic, like the BMW M4 CS, offer an opportunity for automakers to attract customers seeking a more aggressive and distinctive design.
1. Automobile Manufacturing - The automobile manufacturing industry can benefit from producing limited edition sportscars to create buzz and maintain brand exclusivity.
2. Luxury Car Market - The luxury car market can leverage bridging the gap models to expand their customer base and cater to consumers looking for high-performance options without the scarcity of ultra-rare cars.
3. Automotive Design - The automotive design industry can explore the demand for sportscars with a racier look, creating innovative and distinctive designs to stand out in a competitive market.