In the land down under, brothers Mohammed and Bakr Ibrahim featured their one-of-a-kind BMW Goldie Horn -- a 23k gold-plated version of the BMW. The gold covers the undercarriage, wheels, driver’s seat, wheel and the boot of the vehicle. The car was featured at The Auto Salon Gold Coast in Australia.
All the fixings of this beauty topped at one million dollars and the custom-made work can be created at the Queen Street Custom Store.
The BMW Goldie Horn is Customized Luxury
1. Customized Luxury Cars - Disruptive innovation opportunities can arise from offering unique customization options for luxury cars, such as gold-plating or other extravagant modifications.
2. Gold-plated Vehicles - There is a potential market for luxury vehicles with gold-plated exteriors or interiors, providing an opportunity for disruptive innovation in the automotive industry.
3. Extravagant Auto Accessories - Creating and selling high-end auto accessories, such as gold-plated wheels or custom interior design, can tap into the demand for personalized luxury vehicles.
1. Automotive - The automotive industry can explore disruptive innovation by offering customizations and unique luxury options for high-end vehicles.
2. Customization Services - The market for providing customized solutions, such as gold-plating or personalized modifications, to luxury car owners presents disruptive innovation opportunities.
3. Luxury Goods Retail - Luxury retailers can tap into the demand for extravagant automotive accessories by offering high-end products like gold-plated car parts or custom-made interiors.