Fumio Kasama, a Japanese graffiti artist, more commonly known as LOOTone, has spent 18 years perfecting her skills as a painter who creates some particularly odd paintings.
This collection of portraits and paintings takes on extremely eerie and ghost-like qualities. The objects and people in the paintings by Fumio Kasama appear very blurry and whimsical, an effect that adds to the abnormal feel and aura of her work. Many of the humans in the paintings feature strange deformities such as the baby with clown make-up, men with duck characteristics and famous stars such as Marilyn Monroe who appears to be melting. These paintings by Fumio Kasama, although slightly creepy, are engaging and eye-catching. Check out her website to the view all of the artist's talented work.
These Portraits by Fumio Kasama are Graphic and Ghostly
1. Ghostly Portraits - Opportunity for artists to explore eerie and blurry artistic styles, creating haunting and captivating portraits.
2. Whimsical Paintings - Opportunity for painters to experiment with distorted and surreal elements, bringing a sense of playfulness to their artwork.
3. Deformed Figures - Opportunity for artists to depict unconventional and distorted human forms, challenging traditional standards of beauty and perfection.
1. Art - Disruptive innovation opportunities for artists to push boundaries and create unconventional, thought-provoking artwork.
2. Graffiti - Opportunity for graffiti artists to incorporate ghostly and whimsical elements into their street art, creating a unique and recognizable style.
3. Entertainment - Disruptive innovation opportunities for filmmakers and set designers to create eerie and ghost-like characters and environments, enhancing the overall cinematic experience.