Former American baseball player Alex Rodriguez teamed up with Hims to create a blurring concealer for covering everything from blemishes and razor burn to eye bags. The easy-to-use formula is available in eight different shades that can be applied with the finger and then tucked away in a discreet tube.
The Blur Stick concealer is infused with ingredients like aloe extract, dog rose oil and jojoba seed oil for their soothing and moisturizing benefits. The stick makes it easy to achieve just the right amount of coverage, since it's blendable and easy to layer.
Increased use of video conferencing calls has helped to boost the sales of men's makeup, as consumers are looking for solutions for concealing common concerns like redness, acne and dark undereye circles.
The Blur Stick by Hims Conceals Razor Burn & More with Ease
1. Male Makeup - There is an opportunity for brands to create cosmetic products targeted towards men's beauty needs.
2. Concealer Sticks - The use of convenient stick applicators could provide a disruptive innovation opportunity in the makeup industry.
3. Zoom-skincare - New skincare products could be developed for people who are self-conscious about their appearance on video calls.
1. Beauty - The beauty industry can expand their product lines to cater to men's grooming needs.
2. Cosmetics - Cosmetics companies could introduce new makeup formats that are easy to use and apply.
3. Skincare - Skincare companies could develop products that target specific skin concerns like undereye circles and razor burn.