While I find the idea of embedding any devices in your body very weird, this Bluetooth Microphone Dental Insert that utilizes Nano Electronics certainly makes sense for those who work at call centers or are just addicted to talking on the phone.
According to the distibuter Chinavision, "an extremely small microphone is packaged with solar panel and battery to provide the most portable unit to date. The durable composite resin filling is designed to fit in a hole 2.2mm in diameter and 1.7 mm deep and will pick up sound and vibrations from your mouth to produce incredibly clear sound."
The set is compatible with all Bluetooth-capable phones with Handsfree and Headset profiles.
Nano Electronics Dental Insert
1. Nano Electronics in Healthcare - Innovative opportunities for embedding nano electronics in various medical devices and instruments to enhance diagnosis and treatment.
2. Wearables for Communication - Expanding the wearable technology market to use body-based devices for direct communication.
3. Implants for Improved Productivity - Increasingly embedding devices in the human body to improve work efficiency and productivity.
1. Healthcare - Opportunities for manufacturers to incorporate nano electronics in various medical devices to enhance diagnostics and treatment and improve patient outcomes.
2. Communication - Developing innovative wearable technology that can be implanted in the mouth and used for digital communication.
3. Technology - Advancements in technology that allow for the development of small, embedded devices to improve productivity and efficiency in the workplace.