There are many drinkable yogurt products that have been launched over the years, but Blueberry Yogurina is a unique new product from Suntory that puts a twist on this type of beverage.
The Blueberry Yogurina is a product that is bottled in a way that resembles water, yet is said to have a mouthfeel that is more like yogurt. The blueberry-flavored clear drinkable yogurt is made with whey that is derived from milk, which gives the beverage its unique qualities. This new beverage is set to be available across Japan through select retailers, convenience stores and vending machines.
Previously, Suntory launched colorless milk tea that also takes the form of a clear liquid with a creamy texture.
Image Credit: Suntory Food International Co.
Suntory's 'Blueberry Yogurina' Looks Like Water & Has the Mouthfeel of Yogurt
1. Clear Yogurt Beverages - The emergence of clear yogurt drinks provides an opportunity for brands to offer a refreshing alternative to traditional dairy products.
2. Milk-derived Whey Products - The use of whey derived from milk in beverages opens up possibilities for innovative and unique textures in the market.
3. Colorless Drinks with Creamy Texture - The success of Suntory's colorless milk tea indicates a potential trend for clear beverages with unexpected textures.
1. Beverage Manufacturing - Beverage manufacturers can explore the production of clear yogurt drinks using milk-derived whey and innovative packaging.
2. Dairy Industry - The dairy industry can tap into the trend of clear yogurt beverages by leveraging milk-derived whey in their product offerings.
3. Convenience Store Retail - Convenience store retailers have an opportunity to stock and promote innovative, colorless drinks with creamy textures as a unique selling point.