Blue Blue Japan introduces its latest collection designed for the Spring/Summer 2021 season and as per usual, the palette is full of rich indigo hues. The Japanese fashion brand takes the warmer season into consideration and designs lightweight items that are perfect for layering and comfort.
The variety of looks are spotlighted by its textural fabrication without compromising its premium quality. In comparison to its previous seasonal capsule, this one is much more minimal than before and allows the textures to stand out above all else. The silhouettes include a sleek leather jacket, a mesh cardigan, some denim pieces, short sleeve button up tops, a trench coat, a traditional Japanese noragi, and much more. There are also some neutral tones such as beige to join the roster as well.
Image Credit: Blue Blue Japan
Blue Blue Japan Prepares for the SS21 Season with Textural Looks
1. Rich Indigo Hues - Opportunity for textile and dyeing industries to develop sustainable and innovative methods of producing rich indigo colors.
2. Minimalism in Spring Fashion - Opportunity for fashion industry to create versatile and timeless pieces that highlight the beauty of simple and minimal designs.
3. Layering for Warm Weather - Opportunity for fashion industry to innovate lightweight and breathable textiles that allow for comfortable layering even in warmer seasons.
1. Textile Industry - Opportunity for textile industry to create advanced and eco-friendly materials that can withstand the unique dyeing process used to produce rich indigo hues.
2. Fashion Industry - Opportunity for fashion industry to incorporate sustainable and lightweight textiles and introduce versatile, minimal designs that can be worn for multiple occasions.
3. Dyeing Industry - Opportunity for dyeing industry to develop new technologies and techniques that create sustainable and cost-effective methods for producing rich indigo hues.