The Block Shop Textile products are made by way of an intricate carving process. The colorful scarves are initially dotted with patterns as they are imprinted upon the fabrics with wooden blocks. These blocks are carved into the shapes of arrows and triangles, giving way to an angular look.
The wooden bits are covered with yellow, green and red paint. The stamping process is unique and furthermore done by hand, adding a rustic appeal to the Block Shop Textile label. The company has furthered this notion via its use of natural vegetable dye and recycled water. This timely process is a direct reflection of Bagru's merchandising history, and they have in this sense worked to preserve some of the regions enterprising traditions.
The Block Shop Textile Products Are Made with Wooden Pieces
1. Intricate Carving Process - Opportunity for businesses to innovate by incorporating intricate carving techniques in their textile products.
2. Handmade Stamp Process - Opportunity for businesses to differentiate themselves by offering handmade stamping processes in their textile production.
3. Sustainable Dyeing Techniques - Opportunity for businesses to capitalize on the growing demand for sustainable textile production by using natural vegetable dyes and recycled water.
1. Fashion and Apparel - Fashion brands can utilize intricate carving and stamping techniques to create unique and visually appealing textile products.
2. Home Decor - Home decor companies can adopt the use of handmade stamping processes to create one-of-a-kind patterns on fabric for home furnishings.
3. Art and Craft Supplies - Art and craft supply manufacturers can develop sustainable dyeing techniques using natural vegetable dyes and recycled water, catering to the environmentally conscious consumer market.