These beautiful polymer clay accessories by the Block Party Press look like paintings as opposed to accessories. This distinctive collection is hand-carved and painted and comes in a multitude of different shapes and objects.
The collection features magnets, earrings, rings and necklaces; there is a predominant nature theme, as animals, flowers and trees are used. There are other playful designs such as ice cream cones and cupcakes to choose from as well. The artist also takes customized orders, so if you want a specific design or color, it can be made just right for you.
What separates the Block Party Press from other jewelry and accessory lines is that it combines an artistic spin with the detailed painted objects. The pieces are so surreal that they almost look like they belong in a cartoon series.
The Block Party Press Collection is Incredibly Surreal
1. Clay Art Accessories - Opportunity for artists and designers to explore the use of clay in creating unique and artful accessories.
2. Nature-inspired Jewelry - Demand for accessories that incorporate elements of nature, providing an opportunity for jewelry manufacturers to create nature-themed collections.
3. Customized Artisanal Accessories - Growing market for personalized accessories, creating opportunities for artisans to offer customized designs and colors.
1. Art and Design - Artists and designers can leverage clay as a medium to disrupt the accessories market and offer one-of-a-kind creations.
2. Jewelry Manufacturing - Jewelry manufacturers can tap into the demand for nature-inspired accessories and create unique collections that resonate with customers.
3. Artisanal Crafts - Artisans can capitalize on the market shift towards personalized accessories by offering customized designs and colors.