Bling H2O has been labeled as the elite bottled water. It combines a fresh tasting water in a elegant bottle. To some, Bling H2O seems a tad overrated and extravagant for just something we can get for free out of a tap, but those who love luxury swear by it.
If you thought the original Bling H2O bottle was too much, just wait till you see this. Famous jeweler designer Swarovski has teamed up with the bottled water company to make a $2,600 bottle of Bling H2O.
Swarovski lined the bottle with 10,000 crystals, all laid on by hand. The good thing is you can always refill the bottle and use it again -- I just wouldn't bring this to any practices and marathons as this bottle of water is more for show.
Bling H2O Gets Some Extra Class With the Help of Swarovski
1. Luxury Water - Opportunity for luxury brands to create high-end water products with extravagant packaging and features.
2. Collaborative Partnerships - Potential for jewelry designers and beverage companies to collaborate and create unique, high-priced products.
3. Experiential Marketing - Chance for brands to create experiences around luxury water products, targeting affluent consumers who value exclusivity.
1. Bottled Water - Innovation in the bottled water industry through the creation of premium, high-priced products targeting luxury consumers.
2. Jewelry - Opportunity for jewelers to expand their market by collaborating with beverage companies and creating luxury products.
3. Event Planning - Opportunity for event planners and marketers to incorporate high-end water products into luxury events and experiences.