Bringing us back to the 60s, Ali Stephens looks dazzling within this Blanco Fall 2010 spread. This vintage-style photoshoot is simplistic and chic - all to emphasize the theme of Blanco's ready-to-wear line for Fall/Winter. Ali Stephens was photographed by Hunter and Gatti.
The Blanco Fall 2010 collection has multi-printed fabrics, loose clothing and free-flowing dresses. The Spanish label stylishly mixes prints and materials -- all to promote the latest pieces for the upcoming year.
Ali Stephens Looks Hot for Blanco Fall 2010
1. Vintage-inspired Fashion - The rising popularity of vintage-inspired fashion presents an opportunity for fashion designers to create new collections with throwback styles and incorporate modern and sustainable materials.
2. Simplistic Photography Styles - The increase in demand for simplistic and minimalist photography styles can lead to innovation opportunities for creative professionals to develop new techniques and tools to create stunning photoshoots without extravagant props and settings.
3. Mix-and-match Fashion - The trend of mixing and matching prints and materials in fashion can inspire designers to experiment with unusual combinations to create unique styles for their collections, capitalizing on customers' desire for one-of-a-kind pieces.
1. Fashion - Fashion industry players can leverage the popularity of vintage-inspired clothing, introduce sustainable material options, and play with multi-printed fabrics to create new collections that appeal to environmentally and fashion-conscious customers.
2. Photography - Photography industry professionals can develop new techniques and tools to create stunning photoshoots with minimal props and backgrounds that still convey the desired message and aesthetic for their clients.
3. Textiles - Textile industry players can take inspiration from the trend of mixing and matching materials in fashion to experiment with creating unique fabric combinations that offer customers new options to incorporate into their wardrobe.