Finally, the world's most functional e-mail phones have transformed into consumer delight. The new Blackberry Pearl adds all the consumer features you've ever wanted into the performance packed Blackberry. The Blackberry Pearl features a camera, state of the art messaging, and mp3 player, and way more. Honestly, I don't know why you didn't already buy one.
Implications - Mobile phone companies that cater to a certain niche will attempt to combat their stereotypes. BlackBerry, for example, is considered a work phone, whereas an iPhone can be considered a toy. Situations like these cause companies to rebrand themselves and gain more benefit from their products. Versatility is a key component in a recipe for success.
Finally a Consumer Blackberry
1. Consumer Transformation - Expanding consumer features in traditionally business-oriented products like Blackberry Pearl presents opportunities for companies to rebrand themselves and cater to a wider audience.
2. Niche Disruption - Mobile phone companies will strive to combat stereotypes by innovating and offering versatile products that challenge traditional categorizations.
3. Rebranding for Success - Companies can gain more benefit from their products by rebranding and adapting to meet the evolving demands and expectations of consumers.
1. Mobile Phone Manufacturing - Manufacturers in the mobile phone industry have the opportunity to disrupt traditional categorizations and create versatile products that cater to a broader consumer base.
2. Consumer Electronics - The consumer electronics industry can benefit from trends like the expansion of consumer features in traditionally business-oriented products, as it opens up new market segments.
3. Digital Communication Services - Providers of digital communication services can capitalize on the trend of rebranding and adapting products to gain more benefit from their offerings by targeting a wider audience.