London-based custom sneaker studio Made Black launches a new iteration of the iconic Nike Air Force 1 sneaker in 'BLACK FLAWA.' The brand applies a unique pattern of the signature sneaker and gives it more dimension in a tonal manner for the season.
It blends hand-cut and sewn florals that entirely update the silhouette and do so in a all-tonal visual. The flowers are prominent on the lateral and medial mid-panel side of the shoe. The components that retain the same design are the heel tab, lace dubrae, and the tongue tag. The entire silhouette from the top to bottom is coated in a black hue for a minimal yet bold design statement for the season, with the same comfortable fit.
Image Credit: Made Black
Made Black Designs a BLACK FLAWA Air Force 1 Sneaker
1. Custom Floral Sneakers - Opportunity for sneaker companies to offer personalized floral designs for customers.
2. Tonal Sneakers - Chance for shoe companies to explore adding tonal elements to classic sneaker designs.
3. Handcrafted Sneakers - Potential for custom sneaker studios to offer more handcrafted designs for a unique look.
1. Footwear - Opportunity for footwear companies to experiment with unique designs to appeal to niche markets.
2. Customization Services - Potential for more customization services in the fashion industry to cater to individual tastes.
3. Artisanal Fashion - Chance for small-scale artisanal fashion brands to offer bespoke items that stand out from mass-produced fashion.