Aly at Boss Models stars in the "Black and Yellow" editorial exclusive for F****** Young! Online. The model is captured by photographer Ricardo Rivera's lens and outfitted by stylist Jason Schwartz.
Resembling the star of a performance art piece, the model pulls off a range of edgy streetwear staples and dons black shimmer and powdered cosmetics by makeup artist Alexis Williams.
Aly dons designer pieces from the likes of Givenchy, JUUN.J and Alexander Plokhov in this fashion story for F****** Young! Online. The "Black and Yellow" editorial highlights conceptual imagery that is lensed against a vivid, studio backdrop. Its model star channels a performance artist and pulls off dynamic poses that are both captivating and visually striking.
Image Credit: Ricardo Rivera
F****** Young! Online's Black and Yellow Image Series is Vanguard
1. Edgy Streetwear Fashion - There is an opportunity for disruptive innovation in creating edgy streetwear fashion that combines unique design elements with performance art influences.
2. Conceptual Fashion Imagery - There is an opportunity for disruptive innovation in creating fashion editorials that incorporate conceptual imagery and storytelling to captivate audiences.
3. Makeup and Cosmetics in Fashion - There is an opportunity for disruptive innovation in the intersection of makeup and cosmetics with the fashion industry, allowing for experimentation with unique visual expressions.
1. Fashion Design - The fashion design industry can explore disruptive innovations in creating edgy streetwear fashion that pushes boundaries and blurs the line between fashion and performance art.
2. Photography and Visual Arts - The photography and visual arts industry can explore disruptive innovations in conceptual fashion imagery that tell compelling stories and challenge traditional notions of fashion photography.
3. Beauty and Cosmetics - The beauty and cosmetics industry can explore disruptive innovations in creating makeup and cosmetics products that enable unique visual expressions and artistic experimentation within the fashion industry.