This bird's eye view video makes use of a Sony HDR-AZ1 Action Cam Mini in order to show off a perspective of France that you'd never otherwise get. The tiny camera was strapped to a white-tailed eagle, a species that has been extinct in France for more than 50 years. In addition to showing off the awesome features of the camera like the high-quality HD footage it is able to capture and SteadyShot technology, the stunt also helps to raise awareness for FREEDOM, a not-for-profit organisation that aims to reintroduce the species into the region. Since this camera doesn't impede the bird's ability to fly naturally, this is the perfect camera for FREEDOM to use for research.
From the eagle's perspective, we get to see the bird fly from the top of the Eiffel Tower in Paris, over the Seine river and down into the Trocadéro Gardens.
This Unique Bird's Eye View Shows Off the Sony HDR-AZ1 Action Cam Mini
1. Animal POV Videos - There are opportunities for camera and tech companies to develop specialized cameras and accessories for capturing unique animal perspectives.
2. Non-profit Partnerships - There is potential for brands and companies to collaborate with non-profit organizations in order to raise awareness and funds for important causes.
3. Eco-tourism - There is a growing trend in tourism for experiences that prioritize eco-friendly and sustainable practices, and this bird's eye view video could inspire more people to seek out eco-tourism opportunities and support organizations like FREEDOM.
1. Camera and Photography - Camera and photography companies can capitalize on the trend for animal POV videos by developing specialized equipment and accessories for capturing unique perspectives.
2. Non-profit Organizations - Non-profit organizations can leverage partnerships with brands and companies in order to raise awareness and funds for important causes, as demonstrated by FREEDOM's use of the Sony HDR-AZ1 Action Cam Mini.
3. Eco-tourism and Travel - The growing trend for eco-tourism and sustainable travel could benefit from the unique perspectives offered by animal POV videos, as well as the awareness-raising potential of non-profit partnerships like the one demonstrated in this article.