When it comes down to the most basic nature of consumerism, even the most environmentally friendly customer has trouble buying products that are 100% beneficial for the environment around them, but it's people like Thomas Neveu with his ingenious transformable bird shelter bottle packaging that are helping us think up new ways to use sustainable manufacturing processes.
Often times, environmentally savvy consumers are concerned with only the fact that the product that they've just paid for is sustainable. But Nevue's transforming bird shelter bottle set goes to show that even the actual packages we buy products in can be beneficial to the environment too.
Housing four, 500-gram reusable containers, this bottle package can easily be converted into a bird shelter that adheres to winders and also sees the bottles being used to feed our airborne friends grains.
Thomas Neveu's Bird Shelter Makes an Eco Friendly Use of Packaging
1. Sustainable Packaging - Thomas Neveu's transformable bird shelter bottle packaging created an eco-friendly solution that shows the potential for more innovative sustainable packaging options.
2. Eco-friendly Consumerism - Thomas Neveu's bird shelter packaging demonstrates that consumers are willing to invest in environmentally focused products which may spark disruptive innovation opportunities in eco-friendly consumerism.
3. Upcycling - Thomas Neveu's bird shelter bottle packaging highlights the potential to repurpose waste material for sustainable products through innovative thinking.
1. Packaging - Thomas Neveu's transformable bird shelter bottle packaging shows that more eco-friendly options are needed to reduce the environmental impact of traditional packaging in the industry.
2. Pet Industry - Thomas Neveu's bird shelter bottle packaging highlights potential innovation opportunities within the pet industry to offer eco-friendly solutions for pet shelters.
3. Agriculture Industry - Thomas Neveu's bird shelter bottle packaging demonstrates the possibilities of utilizing sustainable products in the agriculture industry, such as providing eco-friendly solutions for bird feeders.