Ice Cream and Billionaire Boys Club's September releases are available now! In line with the brand's Fall 2009 Space Beach Collection theme, the September lineup features astronaut-inspiredâ€”if not rocket-readyâ€”pieces great for casual urban wear.
Included in the Billionaire Boys Club September releases are a flight jacket complete with mission patches, a cozy sweatshirt and tee printed with a rocket ship, and classic denim titled â€œAstronaut Boy Jeans.â€
Implications - Apparel inspired by various iconic uniforms is becoming more popular for designers and consumers. Certain uniforms, such as those of astronaut and soldiers, are familiar to the masses and possess fashionable elements. Designs that incorporate these timeless elements into modern fashions are rising in popularity, as consumers can identify with the styles.
Billionare Boys Club's September Releases Drop in Tokyo
1. Uniform-inspired Fashion - Designs that incorporate iconic uniforms into modern fashions are becoming increasingly popular.
2. Space Fashion - Fashion lines inspired by space and astronauts are trending in the fashion industry.
3. Casual Futuristic Wear - Futuristic and astronaut-inspired fashion is gaining traction in more casual, urban wear.
1. Fashion - Fashion designers are incorporating uniform-inspired fashion and space themes into their collections.
2. Retail - Retailers are tapping into the trend of uniform-inspired and space-themed fashion to attract consumers.
3. Entertainment - Movie studios and production companies are incorporating uniform-inspired and space-themed fashion into their marketing and merchandise to promote sci-fi films and TV shows.