Bikers in the city have no need to be intimidated by deflated tires as long as they have the bike pump keychain with them.
Tired of watching cyclists having to drag there airless-tired bikes across the street, Pat Ramey came up with an attachment that will let bikers connect to the air compressors at gas and fire stations. The device is small enough that it can easily be carried around like a normal key-ring accessory. To use the bike pump keychain it must be unscrewed from the ring and attached to the nozzle of a compressor hose and then to a bike tire. Once the silver metal piece is locked on, it is up to cyclists to keep their eye on the pressure gauge and determine when their tires are ready to go.
Let the Bike Pump Keychain Take Care of Your Deflated Tires
1. Portable Tire-saving Gadgets - The trend of portable tire-saving gadgets like the bike pump keychain allows for convenience on-the-go for cyclists and potential growth for the cycling industry.
2. Mobile Air Compressor Attachments - The trend of mobile air compressor attachments like the bike pump keychain allow for access to instantaneous tire-reinflation, with potential disruption within the auto industry.
3. Miniature Gadgets for Convenience - The trend of miniature gadgets for convenience like the bike pump keychain allows for a shift towards compact and portable technology, which could disrupt the electronics industry.
1. Cycling Industry - The cycling industry has the opportunity to capitalize on the trend of portable tire-saving gadgets like the bike pump keychain.
2. Automotive Industry - The mobile air compressor attachment trend could disrupt the automotive industry and create a shift towards more portable and accessible technology.
3. Electronics Industry - The trend of miniature gadgets for convenience could disrupt the electronics industry, as manufacturers focus on creating more compact and portable technology.