Collaborations are what the Bigfoot brand does best. And now they can add awesome skateboards to their list of killer collabos.
Putting out boards for stellar Stereo riders Danny Supa, Benny Fairfax, and Raymond Molinar, Bigfoot and Stereo make it known that they are on the top of their game when it comes to skate decks.
I have to say though, the only thing cooler than having an animated mythical forest ape on my Bigfoot and Stereo skateboard would be having an animated mythical forest ape playing an instrument on my skateboard. They should have… OH WAIT, never mind, they thought of everything.
Bigfoot and Stereo Unveil Sweet New Skate Decks
1. Skateboard Collaboration Trend - There is an emerging trend in skateboarding of collaboration between brands and artists, creating unique and eye-catching skateboards.
2. Mythical Creature Design Trend - Creating skateboard designs featuring mythical creatures, such as Sasquatch, is becoming increasingly popular.
3. Animated Skateboard Design Trend - Animated graphics on skateboards are gaining popularity, allowing for even more creative designs and collaborations.
1. Skateboarding Industry - The skateboarding industry has an opportunity to capitalize on the trend of unique collaborations to create new and exciting skateboard designs.
2. Graphic Design Industry - The graphic design industry can take advantage of the trend of mythical creature and animated skateboard designs to create visually compelling products.
3. Artistic Collaboration Platform Industry - Platforms that facilitate artistic collaborations between brands, artists, and designers could gain traction in the skateboarding industry as the trend of collaborations continues to grow.