Daisy Lowe has just been unveiled as the face of the Biba AW10 campaign. Releasing the accompanying image to the headline, I can understand why. Her desirous, doe-eyed look is endearing and animalistic simultaneously -- succinctly captured also in the cheetah print jacket she dons.
Extremely excited about taking on the responsibility of representing the brand, Lowe will showcase not only the apparel, but also the Biba AW10 accessory line as well. According to Stephanie Chan of House of Fraser, Lowe "is confident, fashionable and glamorous with a very distinctive look that we feel perfectly complements new Biba."
The Biba AW10 campaign proves this thus far.
The Biba AW10 Campaign Stars the Desirous Daisy Lowe
1. Animalistic Fashion - Opportunity for fashion brands to create animal-themed clothing lines.
2. Celebrity Endorsements - Opportunity for brands to collaborate with celebrities to promote their products.
3. Distinctive Looks - Opportunity for brands to feature unique and memorable styles in their advertising campaigns.
1. Fashion - Fashion brands can incorporate animalistic themes into their collections to capitalize on the trend.
2. Advertising - Advertising agencies can work with celebrities to create animalistic and attention-grabbing ad campaigns.
3. Retail - Retailers can feature clothing lines with distinctive looks and collaborate with celebrities to increase sales.