For the couples scrambling to find exciting plans for Valentine’s Day, an Italian restaurant called Brucie in New York has created a Beyonce-themed menu.
If you’re a fan of the musical powerhouse, there’s no way you’d want to pass up the opportunity to dine at a restaurant dedicated to Beyonce. The menu comes with a list of set items, and the names of the items play on aspects of the star’s life, from her music to her family.
For example, to include Beyonce and Jay-Z’s daughter in the mix, you can order the dish called Blue Ivy. The names of the dishes will definitely grab your attention; they’re clever and witty, meaning they may even be the deciding factor for what you order! After all, meals called ‘Jay-Ziti,’ ‘I am Pasta Fierce’ and ‘Breastiny’s Child’ seem far too good to pass up.
This Punny Beyonce-Themed Menu is for the Hip and Modern Couple
1. Themed Menus - Restaurants are creating menus inspired by pop culture icons to offer diners a unique experience.
2. Punny Names - Using witty and clever names for dishes can enhance the overall dining experience for customers.
3. Celebrity-inspired - Creating menus inspired by famous figures can draw in fans and create a buzz around a restaurant's offerings.
1. Food and Beverage - Restaurants can use pop culture and celebrity-inspired menus to stand out in a crowded market and attract curious customers.
2. Entertainment - Collaborating with restaurants to create themed menus can be a valuable marketing opportunity for celebrities and their brands.
3. Hospitality - Hotels and other hospitality businesses can offer themed menus to enhance the guest experience and create memorable moments during their stay.