BeuteFuchs is a German pet food store that makes its Kibbles n' Bits out of organic meat. BeuteFuchs is based in Munich and sources its meat from certified farms throughout the country. Dog owners have quite the menu to choose from as the store offers beef, lamb, chicken, turkey and other seasonal meats like venison.
The healthy dog meals are all prepared by the store's staff onsite or frozen onsite if they're to be taken home. Dog owners living in Munich can sign up to get delivery service from BeuteFuchs for a monthly fee of anywhere between $87 and $234. That may sound like a lot to pay for dog food, but BeuteFuchs' healthy meals actually save money over time by keeping dogs healthier.
Munich's Beutefuchs Prepares Organic Dog Meals Onsite
1. Organic Pet Food - The trend of organic pet food made from certified farms throughout the country is disrupting the traditional pet food industry.
2. Onsite Pet Food Preparation - The trend of preparing pet food onsite at pet stores is disrupting the traditional model of pre-packaged pet food.
3. Pet Food Delivery Service - The trend of delivery service for healthy pet food is disrupting the traditional pet food purchasing experience.
1. Pet Food and Supplies Industry - The pet food and supplies industry has an opportunity to disrupt their own industry by adopting and offering organic pet food options made onsite with delivery options.
2. Organic Farms Industry - The organic farms industry has an opportunity to disrupt the traditional supply chain and cater specifically to the growing trend of organic pet food by increasing production and creating new networks and partnerships with outlets like pet stores.
3. Pet Delivery Services Industry - The pet delivery services industry has an opportunity to disrupt their industry by specializing in healthy pet food delivery services, providing a new level of convenience and health consciousness for pet owners.