Oral-B is currently working on a smart mirror that used digital technology to encourage better brushing. While the company has already released an app-connected toothbrush, its latest device will help improve oral care routines in a whole new way.
The smart mirror designed by Oral-B will be a connected device that can be adapted to meet the needs of different users. For children, the mirror will display animated images so that children can learn proper brushing techniques. For adults, the mirror will display relevant information such as weather updates and news headlines. The mirror will also be synced to the SmartSeries 7000 toothbrush to relay important oral care updates such as how long the user has been brushing and if they are using too much pressure.
The idea behind the mirror is to encourage better brushing techniques while also adding a personal element to each user's oral care routine.
The Oral-B Smart Mirror Uses Technology to Promote Better Brushing
1. Connected Oral Care - The development of smart mirrors for oral care promotes better brushing techniques through digital technology.
2. Personalized Oral Care - The use of a connected mirror tailored to individual users' needs improves their oral care routines.
3. Interactive Oral Care - The display of animated images and relevant information on the mirror enhances user engagement during brushing.
1. Healthcare - Technology-driven oral care devices like smart mirrors are disruptive innovations that enhance oral hygiene practices.
2. Consumer Electronics - The integration of smart mirrors in oral care expands the range of connected devices in the consumer electronics industry.
3. Media and News - Displaying weather updates and news headlines on the smart mirror opens up new opportunities for media and news providers.