In this day and age it's impossible to avoid the power cords and chargers that clutter up our homes, but which ones are the best chargers? Instead of stuffing all the wires into a drawer when people come over, why not introduce an element of design into the power-up process. The Back Me Up! Mobile Phone Charger from ban.do is a pretty pink charger you will not hesitate to show off.
Available from Leif, the iPhone 5 and 5s charger comes with a cable included. The metallic-edged, compact device is ideal for backing your phone up on the go. The best chargers for an emergency, the high-design purse-fitting product will charge your phone up to 80% if you need topping off.
These ban.do Devices Are the Best Chargers For Powering Up On the Go
1. Design-centric Chargers - Opportunity to create chargers that combine functionality with aesthetically pleasing design.
2. Compact and Portable Chargers - Opportunity to develop chargers that are small, lightweight, and easy to carry around.
3. Emergency Backup Chargers - Opportunity to design chargers that are specifically marketed as emergency power solutions.
1. Consumer Electronics - Disruptive innovation opportunity to create visually appealing chargers that enhance the user experience.
2. Fashion Accessory - Disruptive innovation opportunity to incorporate chargers into fashion accessories, such as purses or wearable tech.
3. Tech Accessories Retail - Disruptive innovation opportunity to offer a range of compact and stylish chargers for on-the-go consumers.