The recently debuted Bershka Spring/Summer 2011 collection brings some hot and stylish outfits from the Spanish designer. These ready-for-summer outfits feature a line of shirts, jeans, dresses and of course, swimwear.
The shoot for the Bershka Spring/Summer 2011 collection is fun, flirty and definitely something to look forward to this summer. View the gallery for examples of how to look good in the sun.
Implications - Consumers embrace products that reflect their lifestyle choices and values as they allow them to express their individuality to their peers. These consumers respect companies who support their lifestyles, and look to advertising to determine whether they will buy into the brand. Companies can appeal to certain niche markets by incorporating images containing demographic-specific styles or products into their advertisements.
Refresh Yourself With the Bershka Spring/Summer 2011 Line
1. Individualistic Consumerism - Companies can capitalize on consumers' desire for individuality by incorporating demographic-specific styles into their advertisements.
2. Lifestyle-oriented Marketing - Brands can attract niche markets by supporting consumers' lifestyle choices and values through their products and advertising.
3. Visual Impact Advertising - Companies can capture consumers' attention and drive sales by using visually appealing images in their advertisements.
1. Fashion - Fashion brands can tap into individualistic consumerism and lifestyle-oriented marketing to effectively target specific consumer segments.
2. Advertising - The advertising industry can leverage visual impact advertising to create compelling and attention-grabbing campaigns for brands.
3. Retail - Retailers can incorporate demographic-specific styles and products into their advertisements to appeal to niche markets and drive sales.