The Bennett & Winch No Time to Die Holdall is a suit carrier that's targeted towards avid travelers and cinephiles alike thanks to a design that will keep up with the demands of both. The bag was developed in collaboration with Permanent Style and features a cylindrical design that is made using 24-ounce British-dyed waterproof cotton canvas, while the interior bag is made with 18-ounce British-dyed canvas twill. A series of high-quality finishing touches including London-welded solid brass hardware, YKK golden brass zippers and vegetable-tanned Italian leather make it perfect for carrying any high-end suit.
The Bennett & Winch No Time to Die Holdall has a cameo in the namesake upcoming James Bond film where the secret agent is delivered a tuxedo in it by character Paloma (played by Ana de Armas).
The Bennett & Winch No Time to Die Holdall is Stylishly Functional
1. Cinematically-inspired Luggage - The fusion of fashion and film can spawn new luggage designs that are highly functional and stylish, tailormade for the needs of both travel enthusiasts and movie buffs alike.
2. Special Collaboration Projects - Collaboration between luggage manufacturers and fashion designers can inspire unique product designs that cater to a wider range of customers and offer enhanced functionality.
3. Premium Luggage Fittings - The use of high-quality finishing touches such as brass hardware, zippers, and Italian leather can elevate luggage design and appeal to high-end consumers.
1. Fashion - Fashion designers can collaborate with luggage manufacturers to create new products that combine fashion and function.
2. Film - Movie-inspired luggage designs can cater to both the avid traveler and the cinephile market.
3. Luxury Goods - Premium luggage fittings and materials can appeal to a high-end consumer base that values luxury and high-quality design.