The world is never as clean and orderly as people would like to believe it is; artist Benjamin Gardner embraces the chaotic and abstract nature of his environment to create a deconstructed sense of beauty that many will find themselves drawn to despite their desire to escape it. Interestingly, the art of geometry has been explored quite a lot of late, but Benjamin Gardner strays away from the straight lines and measured shapes for art that is more organic.
Hailing from the American mid-west, Benjamin Gardner calls on more mystical and magical influences to inspire his work. He writes, "In an over-explained and over-quantified culture with a focus on monetary gain I take solace in superstitions, divination, and folklore."
Artist Benjamin Gardner Explores Organic Chaos Through Art
1. Organic Abstraction - The trend of exploring organic shapes and structures in abstract art presents an opportunity to disrupt traditional geometric forms.
2. Mystical Inspiration - Drawn to superstitions, divination, and folklore, artists and designers can innovate by incorporating mystical elements into their work.
3. Imperfect Beauty - The desire for imperfect and chaotic beauty challenges traditional notions of order and perfection in art and design.
1. Fine Art - Fine artists can innovate by experimenting with organic abstraction and mystical inspiration to create unique works that challenge traditional techniques and styles.
2. Graphic Design - Graphic designers can disrupt traditional design principles by incorporating organic shapes and mystical elements into their work, creating new and intriguing visual experiences.
3. Fashion - Fashion designers can utilize the trend of imperfect beauty to create designs that challenge conventional standards of beauty and bring a unique perspective to the industry.