Video game characters come in all shapes and sizes, but Ben Camberos has managed to assimilate some of geekdom's most popular individuals into his portfolio of energetic cartoon-style artwork. The resulting images are fun and cute, as you get to see game badasses as they'd look on children's TV programming.
Ben Camberos is an illustrator and graphic designer and he readily admits that comics, anime and Saturday morning cartoons are major influences on his work. It definitely comes across to viewers as Camberos often employs a cel-shaded style that gives his images that clean American animation look.
Video games are important in Camberos' life, as he frequently gets commissioned to illustrate game-related content. Some franchises he's already dabbled in rendering include Metal Gear Solid, Street Fighter and Marvel Vs. Capcom.
Ben Camberos Draws Popular Characters with Energy and Spunk
1. Cartoon-style Game Artwork - Opportunity for artists to create energetic and cute renditions of popular video game characters for various uses.
2. Influence of Comics and Cartoons - Opportunity to incorporate the style and aesthetics of comics, anime, and Saturday morning cartoons into various forms of art and design.
3. Commissioned Game Art Illustrations - Opportunity for illustrators to receive commissions for creating game-related artwork for franchises and popular video game titles.
1. Art and Design - Opportunity for artists and designers to explore new styles and techniques influenced by cartoons and comics, and create unique pieces for various purposes.
2. Entertainment and Media - Opportunity for entertainment and media companies to incorporate cartoon-style artwork and characters into their products and marketing campaigns.
3. Video Game Industry - Opportunity for video game developers and publishers to collaborate with illustrators to create captivating visuals that enhance the gaming experience and attract fans.