belif, the apothecary brand that infuses modern Korean skincare, recently received the 'Clean at Sephora’ Beauty Badge. The popular cosmetic store awards this title to brands that have safe ingredients and are devoid of 50 potentially harmful ingredients including sulfates, parabens, phthalates, and more.
belif leverages traditional manufacturing processes with herb-derived formulas to create clean skincare products for a variety of skin types and needs. Some notable products include the Aqua Bomb and Moisturizing Bomb that prioritize replenishing skin.
As more consumers becoming well-informed on the dangers of many commonly used skincare ingredients, brands like belif are leading the way with simple and clean skincare products that consumers can trust are safe to use.
Image Credit: belif
Skincare Brand belif Received its ‘Clean at Sephora’ Beauty Badge
1. Rise of Clean Beauty Products - Clean beauty brands like belif are gaining popularity due to well-informed consumers demanding safe and natural skincare ingredients.
2. 'clean at Sephora' Beauty Badge - Sephora awarding brands with clean, non-toxic ingredients encourage more cosmetics company to manufacture simple, clean, and safe products.
3. Utilization of Herb-derived Formulas - Skincare brands are implementing traditional herbal formulas to create natural products, boosting the demand for more sustainable practices.
1. Skincare Industry - The growing clean beauty trend in skincare as more consumers demand products with natural ingredients provides an opening for new companies to emerge and benefit from this trend.
2. Cosmetics Retail Industry - As cosmetics retail stores such as Sephora begin awarding badges for clean ingredients, it creates an opportunity for more cosmetics companies to adapt and create non-toxic products that meet the growing demand for clean beauty products.
3. Herbal Industry - The use of herb-derived formulas for safe skincare products provides an opportunity for herb companies to enter the skincare and cosmetic market with natural, organic ingredients.