We all know stories of the morning after the night out. Sometimes bitter experience has taught you that alcohol intake can delude the way in which you see the other sex. After a couple of beers, the guy in the bar suddenly looks a lot more handsome than earlier. How is that possible?
This campaign for the Ibrew-Coopers Beer plays on the notion of the actual mathematical equation of beer delusion called the Beer Goggles effect.
The Coopers Premium Light beer is low in alcohol, and claims to have the same low effect on your goggles, literally making the object of your desire look 20 years younger. Absolutely hilarious advertising!
The Beer Goggles Effect by Ibrew-Coopers Beer
1. Beer Goggles Effect - Opportunity for innovative marketing campaigns that play on the perception-altering effects of alcohol.
2. Low-alcohol Beverages - Potential for the development and marketing of beverages that have a reduced impact on perception and judgment.
3. Humorous Advertising - Opportunity for brands to create funny and entertaining ads that engage consumers and create a memorable brand image.
1. Alcohol Beverage Industry - Disruptive innovation opportunity for companies to experiment with new products and marketing strategies that cater to changing consumer perspectives on alcohol consumption.
2. Marketing and Advertising Industry - Opportunity for marketers and advertisers to tap into the humor and psychology of alcohol-related perceptions to create unique and engaging campaigns.
3. Non-alcoholic Beverage Industry - Disruptive innovation opportunity to develop and promote low-alcohol or alcohol-free beverages with a focus on their impact on perception and judgment.