The Beeline 'Velo 2' cycling computer is an advanced piece of equipment for cyclists that will help them to easily make their way on urban roadways without having to become frustrated with the constraints of conventional equipment.
The computer maintains a compact design that can be easily added onto virtually any handlebars and is outfitted with GPS connectivity to help riders find their way. The device also makes use of rider-informed mapping technology to take real-time feedback into account to help cyclists support one another with pertinent information about what's happening on the roads.
The Beeline 'Velo 2' cycling computer will deliver up to 20-hours of use per charge and is inexpensively priced at $109 with early bird supporters able to get it for as low as $79 with a pledge via the product's Kickstarter campaign.
Image Credit: Beeline
The Beeline 'Velo 2' Keeps Riders Agile on Roadways
1. Real-time Mapping Technology - Opportunity for further development in rider-informed technology across industries such as transportation, logistics, and tourism.
2. Compact Smart Devices - Increased demand for small, affordable smart devices and their potential integration with other smart devices i.e. wearables.
3. Affordable Advanced Equipment - Growing market for low-cost and advanced equipment across industries such as cycling, sports, and outdoor recreation.
1. Transportation - Opportunity for the integration of real-time feedback technology to improve urban route planning, efficiency, and public transportation services.
2. Logistics - Potential for increased efficiency and safety in logistics management through the integration of rider-informed mapping technology.
3. Tourism - Opportunity for compact smart devices like the Beeline Velo 2 to improve the tourism experience through GPS tracking, mapping, and real-time communication.