These Bee-Happy Cupcakes are sure to attract guests (and possibly bees) around your dessert table.
With pre-made yellow cupcakes and sugar cookie dough, these Bee-Happy Cupcakes are simple and easy to make thanks to Instructables user Imnopeas.
By cutting the dough with hexagonal cookie cutters, you will attain the shape of the beehive in no time. Once they're done baking, choose an icing of your choice and decorate. The Bee-Happy Cupcakes wouldn't be complete without a hive of bees, however, so jellybeans are added to mimic these swarming insects.
These cupcakes are sure to be a hit at any summer party. If you don't have a fear for insects and love desserts as much as I do, then these treats are definitely for you!
These Bee-Happy Cupcakes are Un-bee-lievably Cute
1. Hexagonal Desserts - Incorporating hexagonal shapes into desserts allows for fun and creative designs.
2. Jellybean Decorations - Using jellybeans to create edible bee decorations is a unique way to add vibrancy and texture to desserts.
3. DIY Cupcake Decorating - Providing easy-to-follow instructions for DIY cupcake decorating allows for customer engagement and creativity.
1. Bakery - Bakeries can incorporate hexagonal and jellybean decorations into their product offerings to differentiate themselves and attract customers.
2. Diy/crafting - DIY and crafting industries can provide resources for customers to make their own Bee-Happy Cupcakes at home, increasing product sales and customer engagement.
3. Party Planning - Party planning companies can offer hexagonal and bee-themed desserts as a unique addition to their service offerings for events such as baby showers and children's birthday parties.