Bee & Kin makes bags with a smart button that helps to turn an everyday accessory into a piece of wearable technology. With designs like the Sidekick 2.0 and the Expert, users are able to play their favorite music with the push of a button, share their location or automate a variety of other tasks. Since the bag can be connected to a phone via Bluetooth technology, the hands-free system makes it simple to control a variety of apps, devices and services with a touch.
The smart bags are spacious enough to hold some of the most important on-the-go essentials, like passports and e-readers. The bags are available in a range of styles and colors.
Image Credit: Bee & Kin
Bee & Kin's Bags Have a Smart Button to Simplify Tasks
1. Smart Accessories - The trend of turning everyday accessories into pieces of wearable technology through the integration of smart buttons and Bluetooth connectivity.
2. Voice-activated Automation - The trend of automating tasks and controlling apps and devices through voice activation on smart bags.
3. Connected Mobility - The trend of using smart bags as an extension of the phone through the use of Bluetooth technology and apps for seamless and hands-free mobility.
1. Fashion and Apparel - There is an opportunity for fashion and apparel companies to integrate technology into everyday accessories and clothing to create smart wearables and cater to tech-savvy consumers.
2. Consumer Electronics - There is an opportunity for the consumer electronics industry to expand into the wearable accessories market and create innovative products that seamlessly integrate with users' day-to-day lives.
3. Travel and Leisure - There is an opportunity for companies in the travel and leisure industry to create smart bags and luggage that cater to tech-savvy travelers and offer hands-free, connected mobility solutions.