The Moon Juice brand, best known for its healthy edible "dusts" that were touted by popular lifestyle brands like Goop, is now launching a skincare collection called Beauty Shroom.
There are currently two products in the line, including the Exfoliating Acid Potion and the Plumping Jelly Serum. The former is a toner that's free of alcohol and contains a 24% acid complex made to smooth out skin texture, even out skin tone, and reduce the appearance of pores. The latter is a serum that is able to deliver antioxidants and moisturizing ingredients to the skin.
The products in the Beauty Shroom collection are based in a blend of adaptogens that contain "mushrooms and superherbs often used in Ayurvedic practices to relieve oxidative stress."
The Beauty Shroom Collection Has Been Launched by Moon Juice
1. Adaptogenic Skincare - Opportunity to create skincare products infused with adaptogens for their stress-relieving benefits.
2. Exfoliating Acid Potion - Opportunity to develop alcohol-free toners with acid complexes for improved skin texture and tone.
3. Plumping Jelly Serum - Opportunity to formulate serums that deliver antioxidants and moisturizing ingredients to the skin.
1. Beauty - Disruptive innovation opportunities in the beauty industry by incorporating adaptogens and acid complexes in skincare products.
2. Wellness - Opportunity to tap into the wellness industry by infusing skincare products with adaptogens for stress relief.
3. Ayurvedic Medicine - Potential for disruptive innovation within the Ayurvedic medicine industry by incorporating mushrooms and superherbs in skincare formulations for oxidative stress relief.