This creative beauty series by Markus Jans takes an Avant-Garde approach to cosmetic photography. This editorial was put together for The Eclectic Issue of Tush Magazine. The model featured in this rather artsy beauty series is named Ava Smith. The editorial is titled ‘Ava-Garde’ which seems very on the nose.
In some of these shots, Smith is sporting curly pink hair and pink makeup, while in other photographs she is rocking black messy locks and dark bruise-like makeup. While all of these shots are peculiar and pretty, some are more lighthearted while others are eerie.
These stunning avant-garde style shots were created for the sole purpose of generating a response in viewers. These painted ladies are like living works of art. They’re a lot of fun to look at.
This Vibrant Beauty Series was Done for Tush Magazine
1. Avant-garde Photography - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Exploring unconventional and boundary-pushing approaches in commercial photography to capture unique and captivating images.
2. Artistic Beauty Series - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Blurring the line between traditional beauty photography and artistic expression to create visually striking campaigns that evoke strong emotions and capture attention.
3. Creative Editorial Concept - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Pushing the boundaries of editorial concepts by incorporating unconventional elements and unexpected narratives to engage viewers and challenge traditional norms.
1. Fashion and Beauty - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Incorporating avant-garde photography techniques and artistic concepts into fashion and beauty campaigns to drive brand differentiation and capture consumer interest.
2. Publishing and Media - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Embracing creative editorial concepts and avant-garde photography styles to attract and retain audiences in a highly competitive media landscape.
3. Visual Arts and Photography - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Breaking traditional norms in commercial photography through the exploration of avant-garde approaches and pushing the boundaries of artistic expression.