This collection of Baroque-inspired creations from Etsy artisans is just a sampling of the inspirations independent jewelry designers are taking from the Baroque period. Elaborate filigree, aged bronzes and deep silvers combine with eye-popping jewel tones, textures and elaborate patterns. These elements meet to create an elegant and decadent aesthetic which remains as stunning in contemporary design as it was hundreds of years ago.
These intricate, ornate jewelry designs inspired by 18th century style are fit for a queen. See some of the most eye-catching designs in the gallery above.
Photo Credits: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10
Etsy Artisans Channel 18th-Century Accessories
1. Baroque-inspired Jewelry Designs - Opportunity for artisans to create intricate and ornate jewelry designs that are inspired by the elegance and decadence of the Baroque period.
2. Use of Elaborate Filigree and Patterns - Incorporating elaborate filigree and patterns in contemporary design to create stunning and eye-catching jewelry pieces.
3. Combining Aged Bronzes with Jewel Tones - Exploring the combination of aged bronzes with jewel tones to create a unique and luxurious aesthetic in jewelry design.
1. Handmade Jewelry - The handmade jewelry industry can tap into the Baroque-inspired trend by offering unique and elaborate designs.
2. Fashion Accessories - Fashion accessory brands can incorporate Baroque elements, like filigree and patterns, into their designs to create statement pieces.
3. Artisan Crafts - Artisans specializing in crafting intricate and ornate pieces can find opportunities in creating Baroque-inspired accessories for various industries.