BAPE collaborations have been rather frequent as of late, with a few including a collection that pays tribute to the popular game Monster Strike, one with Adam Lister and another with KITH, which was shown off by rapper Joey Bada$$ in an editorial to promote it.
For the latest BAPE collaboration, the Japanese streetwear brand joined forces with Coca-Cola, for the second time so far. The collection of apparel ranges in style -- incorporating the expected t-shirts, hoodies and hats, as well as backpacks, bandannas, drinking glasses and cooking aprons.
Each is decorated with a mixture of BAPE and Coca-Cola's branding, with the soda brand's iconic lettering and red colorways coming in to play along with the streetwear brand's logo and mascot.
A New BAPE Collaboration with Coca-Cola Features the Soda's Branding
1. Branded Streetwear - Opportunity to create branded collaborations between streetwear brands and other industries.
2. Collaborative Apparel Collections - Opportunity to create unique and limited edition apparel collections through brand collaborations.
3. Brand-mixing Merchandise - Opportunity to combine the branding of multiple brands on merchandise.
1. Fashion - Potential for fashion brands to collaborate with other industries to create unique merchandise.
2. Beverage - Opportunity for beverage companies to collaborate with fashion brands to create branded apparel and merchandise.
3. Marketing - Opportunity to leverage brand collaborations as a marketing strategy to attract new customers and create buzz.