The Federal, a design studio based in Ottawa, Canada, is perfecting the sophisticated nature-inspired look, a category that the Bankers Lamp falls into with ease. Like the Warmth Earmuffs and Maple Knife Set, the Bankers Lamp sports a sleek minimalist silhouette that nevertheless embraces the original state of the materials used.
Perfect for both classic and contemporary homes and offices, the Bankers Lamp is made out of two pieces of maple ply. 3 strips of LEDs have been laminated between them to help hide the lights as well as the cable. Finished with a 3D printed ceramic base, the Bankers Lamp sports a lightweight look that is nevertheless still hefty in reality.
In case this particular point was missed, the Bankers Lamp revamps the traditional bankers desk lamp.
The Bankers Lamp by The Federal is Sleek and Natural
1. Nature-inspired Office Decor - Opportunity to create sleek, minimalist designs that embrace natural materials for a sophisticated look.
2. 3D Printed Lighting - Opportunity to incorporate 3D printing technology into lighting designs for unique and customizable pieces.
3. LED Lamination - Opportunity to use LED strips laminated between materials to create hidden lighting and sleek designs.
1. Interior Design - Opportunity to offer clients a sophisticated and natural aesthetic with sustainable materials and 3D printing technology.
2. Office Supplies - Opportunity to revamp traditional office supplies and furniture by incorporating sleek and modern designs with nature-inspired materials.
3. Lighting - Opportunity to offer customers customizable, sustainable, and energy-efficient lighting solutions with the use of LED lamination and 3D printing technology.