Rolex watches are the Cadillac of the timepiece industry both in quality and word-of-mouth, so if you're in the market for one and want something a little more rugged then these Bamford Rolex Commando Watches might be right up your alley. Designed with the base Rolex models Submariner and Milgauss, the Bamford Rolex Commando Watches are then upgraded with Graphite Particle Coating technology that will add a rugged look and feel that will also protect the device from scuffs and scrapes.
The custom dials on the Bamford Rolex Commando Watches help to finish off the military inspired design that's stamped on the watch face with the "Commando" insignia, although it's likely that the design aesthetic will catch people's eye rather than this small signature.
Bamford Rolex Commando Watches Combine Quality and Style
1. Luxury Military-inspired Watches - Disruptive innovation opportunity for high-end watchmakers to offer rugged and stylish options for consumers.
2. Graphite Particle Coating Technology - Innovative opportunity for tech companies to develop rugged device coatings that enhance durability and aesthetics.
3. Custom Dials and Insignias - Opportunity for designers and manufacturers to customize and personalize products for consumers.
1. Luxury Watchmaking - Ideal for high-end watchmakers to tap into a new customer market looking for military-inspired and durable luxury watches.
2. Technology - Potential for tech companies to integrate durable and stylish coatings into their device manufacturing.
3. Design and Manufacturing - Opportunity for designers and manufacturers to expand their customization options for individuals looking for personalized products.