The Balmain Spring '16 Men's Collection is the first menswear line by the popular Parisian brand. Though this luxury line is the first of its kind, it starts with a safari-themed exploration.
Creative director Olivier Rousteing has done wonders with Balmain since his promotion in 2004. From a colorful A/W collection to this khaki-riddled line, Rousteing knows how to satisfy his Balmain Army. This season, the Balmain Spring '16 man will be wearing 20th century safari style. Leather jackets feature lace accents while khaki jumpsuits are relaxed and paired with desert boot/sandal hybrids. The color palette remains within the neutral zone with a few dusty tobacco hues to jet black.
Among the protruding pockets and equestrian-esque caps are slight throws to the UK through a Union Jack motif.
The Balmain Spring Men's Collection Takes Fashion Fans on an Adventure
1. Safari-inspired Fashion - Exploring the safari theme in fashion is a disruptive innovation opportunity for brands to create unique and adventurous clothing lines.
2. Khaki-riddled Collections - Creating khaki-based collections opens up disruptive innovation opportunities for designers to tap into utilitarian and military-inspired fashion trends.
3. Neutral Color Palette - Using a neutral color palette in fashion collections creates disruptive innovation opportunities for designers to create versatile and timeless pieces.
1. Luxury Fashion - The luxury fashion industry can leverage the safari fashion trend to create exclusive and high-end collections for their customers.
2. Outdoor Apparel - The outdoor apparel industry can capitalize on safari-inspired fashion to create functional and stylish clothing for outdoor enthusiasts.
3. Streetwear - The streetwear industry can incorporate elements of khaki and neutral colors to create trendy and urban-inspired collections.