Created by Jeff Wright, these wearable balloon costumes are anything but fragile.
Made with over 500 twisty balloons -- the kinds that clowns use to make circus animals -- these cartoon and video game-inspired balloon costumes are definitely a show-stopper. The company demonstrates the durability -- surprisingly -- of the wearable balloon costumes by putting one on and literally doing Ninja Turtle-like jumps in it. These outfits are highly detailed and are available in TMNT, Buzz Lightyear, Mario, Yoshi and immobile trains, although I bet the talented company could produce any character you ask for.
If you love balloons and dressing up, these items would be ideal for Halloween this year. Just make sure you don't walk by any pins!
These Jaw-Dropping Balloon Costumes are Anything but Poppable
1. Inflatable Costumes - Wearable balloon costumes that are highly durable may disrupt the costume industry as they provide a unique and fun alternative to traditional costumes.
2. Balloon Art - The use of twisty balloons to create wearable costumes demonstrates the potential for balloon art in other industries such as event decor and advertising.
3. Customized Character Costumes - The ability of the company to produce any character requested indicates a trend towards highly personalized and customized costumes.
1. Costume Industry - The durability and uniqueness of inflatable costumes may disrupt the traditional costume industry.
2. Event Decor Industry - The use of twisty balloons to create wearable costumes demonstrates the potential for balloon art in other industries such as event decor.
3. Advertising Industry - The eye-catching and attention-grabbing nature of the inflatable costumes may have disruptive innovation opportunities in the advertising industry.