Plush Microbes Teach Kids About Disease
Want to cuddle with a disease? Well, now you can get a little closer with plush Bacteria toys. The price of these bacteria toys is just $6 per disease. Think Geek, who sells the bacteria toy, notes that these are 1,000,000:1 scale, and a cuddly reminder, "that there is an 'invisible' universe out there filled with very small things that can do incredible damage to much bigger things." Now go wash your hands.
1. Edutainment Toys - There is a trend to develop educational toys to teach children about difficult subjects and make the subjects more approachable.
2. Health Education Play - There is a trend to use play as a way to teach children about health issues and to make them more aware of the causes and solutions.
3. STEM Education Plushies - There is a trend to use plush toys in STEM education to make science and technology fun and engaging for kids.
1. Toy Industry - There is an opportunity in the toy industry to create educational and entertaining toys that cater to children's interests while teaching them important life lessons like disease prevention and health education.
2. Education Industry - There is an opportunity for the education industry to embrace innovative teaching tools like play to inspire children to learn and better understand complex subjects like health and diseases.
3. Healthcare Industry - There is an opportunity for the healthcare industry to embrace innovative ways to raise public awareness and understanding of important health issues like disease prevention and the medical treatment options.