By now you have probably seen the bacon weave somewhere on the internet, and maybe even bacon weave tacos. A popular vehicle for breakfast foods (like scrambled eggs), the pork-based taco shell is for those who could not care less about high cholesterol or sodium intake and are also obsessed with bacon. To be fair, I think we are all obsessed with bacon.
The BLT Bacon Weave Tacos were created by Nick Chapman of the food blog DudeFoods. If your favorite part of a BLT (bacon lettuce tomato) sandwich is the bacon, this recipe totally cuts out the bread. Instead, the meaty shell is filled with just chopped up lettuce and tomato as well as lots and lots of mayonnaise.
DudeFoods's Bacon Weave Tacos are Filled with Chopped Lettuce and Tomatoes
1. Bacon Weave - Opportunity for innovative dishes using a bacon weave technique for unique food presentations.
2. Pork-based Taco Shell - Potential for creating unconventional taco shells using pork as a base ingredient.
3. No-bread BLT - Disruptive opportunity to reimagine classic sandwiches by eliminating bread and using alternative ingredients.
1. Food Blogging - Food bloggers can experiment and create engaging content by exploring bacon weave recipes.
2. Restaurant and Catering - Innovative chefs and caterers can introduce unique pork-based taco shell dishes to attract customers.
3. Healthy Alternatives - Companies specializing in healthy, breadless options can offer alternative versions of classic sandwiches like BLT.