Parents who are looking for a way to consistently comfort their baby without having to constantly get up after checking on them are likely to appreciate the 'Baby Shusher App.'
To sooth infants, the app generates a rhythmic "shush" noise that is said to engage "a baby's natural calming reflex by reminding them of still being in the womb." The app can be adjusted to run on a timer, with options from 15 minutes, to 8 hours on continuous noise available to users.
The company behind the app previously released a small device that works similarly, however the creation of the app enables tired parents to use it at any time, and in any place that they might need.
Image Credit: Google Play
The 'Baby Shusher App' Helps to Lull Fussy Infants to Sleep
1. Convenient Baby Soothing Apps - A trend of innovative apps that use sound to soothe fussy infants, providing convenience and comfort for tired parents.
2. Rhythmic "shush" Noise - A trend of using rhythmic "shush" noise to engage a baby's natural calming reflex, offering a gentle and effective way to soothe infants.
3. Adjustable Timer Functionality - A trend of baby soothing apps offering adjustable timer functionality, allowing parents to set the duration of the soothing sound according to their needs.
1. Parenting - The parenting industry can explore opportunities in developing more baby soothing apps and devices to cater to sleep-deprived parents.
2. Technology - The technology industry has room for disruptive innovation by creating advanced baby soothing apps with additional features and personalized sound options.
3. Healthcare - The healthcare industry has an opportunity to incorporate soothing apps in hospitals and clinics to help calm fussy infants during medical procedures and examinations.