The Baby Gaga 'Telephone' video starts off completely adorable: A little girl in outlandish Lady Gaga costumes is on the phone talking to cute little boys.
Continue watching, though, and there are scantily clad back-up dancers with that gorgeous little girl standing in front. The Baby Gaga 'Telephone' video is a fantastic idea, but is getting hammered in the YouTube comments section for the inclusion of the racy backup dancers. What do you think? Is the spoof successful, or just plain scandalous?
'Baby Gaga Telephone' is Either Really Cute or Really Weird
1. Infant Pop Star Spoofs - Opportunity to create more wholesome and age-appropriate infant pop star spoofs that will resonate with a wider audience.
2. Adorable Costume Parodies - Potential for creating more adorable costume parodies of popular music videos that will appeal to a younger demographic.
3. Controversial Parodies - Opportunity to push boundaries and create controversial parodies that generate buzz and discussion among viewers.
1. Entertainment - Potential for entertainment industry to capitalize on the trend of infant pop star spoofs by creating new content and marketing opportunities.
2. Fashion - Opportunity for fashion industry to design and sell adorable and trendy costumes inspired by popular music videos and infant pop stars.
3. Social Media - Potential for social media platforms to drive engagement and discussion around controversial videos and encourage user-generated content.