With the catchphrase “Because life is awkward, and people tweet this sh*t,” Awkward in 104 surfs through the millions of daily twitterings and presents to its viewers the best, most amusing, and most awkward moments.
Awkward in 104 is a humorous look at the daily interactions of people and helps to make those weird moments, such as having a policeman asking if you were posing for your picture in your license because “you take a good picture.”
Awkward in 104 Keeps Track of People's Maladroits
1. Twitter Trend Tracking - With the popularity of social media platforms like Twitter, there is an opportunity for businesses to develop innovative tools that can track and document trending topics, conversations, and hashtags in real-time.
2. Humorous Content Creation - Creating humorous content that relates to daily interactions and awkward moments can be an innovative way for businesses to increase engagement with their audience and generate brand awareness.
3. Viral Video Campaigns - Producing viral video campaigns that capitalize on the popularity of platforms like YouTube and TikTok can be a disruptive innovation opportunity that businesses can leverage to promote their brand and products.
1. Social Media Analytics - The emergence of platforms like Awkward in 104 indicates a potential market for businesses to develop innovative social media analytics solutions that extract meaningful insights from the vast amounts of social media data in real-time.
2. Comedy Content Creation - The success of Awkward in 104 shows an opportunity for businesses in the entertainment industry to create comedic content that resonates with audiences and generates buzz on social media.
3. Digital Advertising - Businesses can explore the potential of creating viral video campaigns to promote their products and services through digital advertising channels such as YouTube and Facebook.