An awesome new experience might just be your next escalator ride, that is if Juice Salon is advertising in your mall.
While you're standing there looking down at the moving stairs five minutes after you've gotten off, passersby will understand your awe struck behavior when they see this nifty creation Juice Salon has come up with to advertise their hair studio.
As half of a male model's head remains fixed at the bottom of the escalator, the other half of his head (hair) descends on the steps reaching the fixed figure to create multiple hairstyles in a matter of minutes. But to really understand you have to watch the video.
Effective and innovative are a couple words that come to mind, seeming so simple yet almost easy Juice Salon has hit it big with this Ad.
Juice Salon Ad
1. Escalator Advertising - The use of escalators as an advertising medium provides opportunities for disruptive innovation in the marketing industry.
2. Dynamic Advertising - The ability to use moving objects to create dynamic advertisements is a disruptive innovation opportunity for the advertising industry.
3. Interactive Advertising - Interactive advertising that engages people in novel ways, such as using escalators to create hairstyles, is a disruptive innovation opportunity for advertisers.
1. Salon and Beauty - The salon and beauty industry can explore novel ways to advertise their product, such as using escalators to create hairstyles, which can provide them with a competitive edge.
2. Advertising - The advertising industry can make use of unconventional mediums like escalators to create engaging and interactive advertisements that can capture people's attention in new ways.
3. Retail - The retail industry can collaborate with advertisers to use unconventional advertising mediums such as escalators to create immersive shopping experiences for customers.